Easy way for switching crosshairs between classes+weapons
-Viewmodel Hiding is a split base. It opens up your FoV, but it also gets rid of most if not all of your HUD. Check it out of that kind of thing interests you. It opens up your FoV, but it also gets rid of most if not all of your HUD.... Configs refer to the configuration files which are used by the game to quickly change game settings, such as graphics and gameplay options. Many configs are designed to improve game performance through lowering graphics settings, as well as providing extra functionality through use of other client commands, such as viewmodel tweaks and network
Server configs contain the settings necessary for ETF2L matches and whitelists enforce the unlockable weapon restrictions. To install ETF2L configs on your server, upload the .cfg and .txt files to your server’s orangebox/tf/cfg folder.... Many competitve TF2 players rely on configs to help them run better, aim better, and play better. Having a config is very usefull and I reccomend that everyone does. Having a config is very usefull and I reccomend that everyone does.
Ultimate CSGO Viewmodel Counter-Strike Global
1/02/2017 · I've never been happy with the last video and how messy all the scripts were, so over the last few days I've been painstakingly rewriting and reorganising all of my scripts and configs for TF2 how to make currency note in india The only place you want (read: the only place TF2 actually looks for) your autoexec.cfg and class specific configs (medic.cfg, etc) are in your tf/custom/customcfg/cfg folder. I find doing this confuses me a lot less and gets rid of the clutter files. You literally do not need any class config file or autoexec file in your tf/cfg folder. Only config.cfg[/quote]
Configs (CFG) Comp.tf
TF2? Not so much. It's even worse when the game ships with horrible settings to boot. Here are a few of my suggestions on what Valve should change, in order to make … how to form open ended questions Wind's config is a script collection with a preference system that affects all nine classes of Team Fortress 2. It also features a sound pack which can be downloaded separately in order to …
How long can it take?
ViewModel Overview Android Developers
- Configs (CFG) Comp.tf
- Mechanics Official TF2 Wiki Official Team Fortress Wiki
- ViewModel Overview Android Developers
- GitHub Rhodolfo/TF2-Config
Tf2 How To Make Viewmodel Configs For Specific Classes
TF2? Not so much. It's even worse when the game ships with horrible settings to boot. Here are a few of my suggestions on what Valve should change, in order to make …
- 20/04/2013 · you can set fov, draw viewmodel on/off, and a custom crosshair for every single weapon slot for any class. but i warn you! when you use this you'll be able only quick switch (q key) between primary and secondary. if you going to use melee you have to press melee slot key (default: 3) or change it with mouse wheel. use at your own risk. for more info you can look at the video.
- Well, story goes: New PC so I decided to have a play with Chris' Configs: Runs his maxquality config fine but I never liked the look of DX9 TF2 so I went down to DX8, but there were some things I wanted to take from the maxquality config to use in his slightly tweaked DX8frames config.
- For example, if you use Chris’ maxframes config for your games and his maxquality config for recording movies, you could opt to make two new files: fps_maxframes.cfg and fps_maxquality.cfg. Then in autoexec.cfg all you have to add is these two lines:
- However what I do think splitting your ViewModels up (where possible of course) is allow you to potentially re-use any Viewmodel while also making each view model specific to a particular part of the design/functional requirement.