what is 'etc' in french? Yahoo Answers
4/11/2018 · I can honestly say that I've been asked a million times why I play games. And I normally just shrug and say "It's a hobby.", but that's a lie. Because when I'm in game, I'm at home. From the flames of cataclysm to the icy mountains of Tamriel, anywhere I venture, is a place I love and know. My entire life people preach that I could be anything that I wanted to be. But when I told them I wanted... Etcetera meaning not found If you know the Meaning of this word, share it.
How to say Etcetera in Spanish Translation
A prime example of this usage would be from Tsar Nicholas II of Russia, who traditionally began his proclamations with his shortened (but still long) title: "We, Nicholas II, By the Grace of God, Emperor and Autocrat of All the Russias, King of Poland, Grand Duke of Finland, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera".... 23/03/2009 · in french do you say "and etcetera?" I'm sure it isn't "et etcetera" so is it just "etcetera"? Also you should know that I'm recording myself saying things in french, so I can't just have the abbreviation "etc"!
What is a French interest blog without a French recipe.....How to Form and Bake Baguettes - is there anything more French than a baguette? Perhaps the smell of baguettes baking at 4am in a back alley in Chamonix - getting ready for the morning skiers! how to make fish n chips Please find below many ways to say etcetera in different languages. This is the translation of the word "etcetera" to over 80 other languages.
How to say 'etc' in French? YouTube
Et cetera (in English; / ɛ t ˈ s ɛ t ə r ə /; Latin pronunciation: [ɛt ˈkeːtɛra]), abbreviated to etc., etc, &c., or &c, is a Latin expression that is used in English to mean "and other similar things", or "and so forth". Translated literally from Latin, et means 'and', while cētera means 'the rest'; thus the expression means 'and the rest (of such things)'. It is a calque of the how to say happy birthday to teacher French Translation of “what” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online. Over 100,000 French translations of English words and phrases. Over 100,000 French …
How long can it take?
ET CETERA definition of ET CETERA and synonyms of ET
- How to say et al. in French? definitions.net
- How to say et cetera in French WordHippo
- How to pronounce Budai HowToPronounce.com
- How to say etc. in French WordHippo
How To Say Etcetera In French
What is a French interest blog without a French recipe.....How to Form and Bake Baguettes - is there anything more French than a baguette? Perhaps the smell of baguettes baking at 4am in a back alley in Chamonix - getting ready for the morning skiers!
- 1.[english] [Orgin:Chinese Folklore ] A Chinese folkloric deity. His name means "Cloth Sack" and comes from the bag he is usually depicted to be carrying.
- Can you give more accurate and better pronunciation for lent in French voice or text?
- How to say 'walked OUT', 'ran UP' etc Saying me and you in French: the pronouns me and te On this page, we'll look at how to say me and you in French when these pronouns are the object of the verb— in other words, in sentences such as He gave me the book or I'll see you tomorrow .
- from gbarto.com and How to use "depuis" in French By Geoffrey Barto of gbarto.com. Here we go with one of those pesky, little trifles that makes mastering French difficult: the preposition, "depuis".